Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Deals and Steals!

So I know there are alot of deals out there and I was going to start emailing my family and friends when I find them...but that is alot of work! So I will just post any deals I find here on my blog and they can find them here!
  • First of all you have to go www.pennypinchers.com to learn how to do couponing...it is amazing how much money you can save using coupons and sales! Seriously!

Free sandwich from Arbeys!

Print out a coupon for a free Roast Burger from Arbeys with any drink purchase here the great thing is you can print out as many coupons as you need! Great for lunches!

Free sandwich from Quiznos!

If you go here and sign up you will get a coupon for a free sub! My tip would be to open a new email account through gmail or a similar site so that you dont have to deal with any spam!

  • Dont forget that K-mart is doubleing coupons this week and they just started accepting internet coupons!
  • Check out pinching your pennies for Albertsons new sale that starts tomorrow!

Good luck and have fun saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment