Thursday, February 26, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
- I like to check these sites about once a day or so just to stay on top of the deals, when there are good deals and alot of people know about them stock tends to run out quickly!
- When printing out coupons that require you to enter personal info I dont mind using my actual address....if they want to send me something through the mail great...plus maybe if more people are using the maik system the stamps will stop going up!
- I have a "junk email" set up that I use....I dont want alot of spam! You can set up an email account through gmail
- Many of the sites will let you print out a coupon 2 times each before it stops printing them. The way to get around this is to use multiple computers...i go and use my parents. You can ask around to family and friends to find out who will let you use theirs!
- Also ask family and friends who get the paper if you can have any coupons they are not going to use!
- Pinching you pennies (PYP) is such a great resource! They have forums for most states with info on most of the stores sales, they also have alot of links to coupons. I love this site because they have alot of members who share the deals they find and how to do things...you can also ask questions and get an answer pretty quickly! I live in Idaho but check the Utah forum as well because they have more people sharing tips! To check this site out go here
- Fabulessly frugal is a great blog that my friend has. She also uses PYP but also posts tons of other great finds that i never find on PYP. She has a great network of blogs that you can connect to...I am always finding out about free food coupons from her. She also posts about free rebates from Walgreens and other stores as well as redbox codes. This is a must read!
- Another great site is a thrifty mom. She also shares tips and breaks down the sales go here to check it out!
These are the sites I most often use..I will add more as I find them...I'm still new to all of this! Sign up as a follower of my blog so you dont miss anything! I hope this helps! If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
13 Progresso soups
7 cake mixes
1 pack of diapers
1 dove body wash
1 bottle of windex
1 box of shout cloths
1 plesge duster
1 pack of 10 wrigley gum!
If you are not already doing coupons you really need to start! This was only one day of shopping...over this last week using the ALbertsons sale I have bought tons of soup, cereals, fruit snacks and much more and spent very little money! If you want to learn how to do this yourself let me know!
Happy Shopping! Alynn
- First of all you have to go www.pennypinchers.com to learn how to do couponing...it is amazing how much money you can save using coupons and sales! Seriously!
Free sandwich from Arbeys!
Print out a coupon for a free Roast Burger from Arbeys with any drink purchase here the great thing is you can print out as many coupons as you need! Great for lunches!
Free sandwich from Quiznos!
If you go here and sign up you will get a coupon for a free sub! My tip would be to open a new email account through gmail or a similar site so that you dont have to deal with any spam!
- Dont forget that K-mart is doubleing coupons this week and they just started accepting internet coupons!
- Check out pinching your pennies for Albertsons new sale that starts tomorrow!
Good luck and have fun saving money!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The new flyer came out today for Albertsons deals...these are good from 18-24.
Buy 10 and save $10!
This is one of those deals where the first time through you wont sace big....but the next time you will! you can mix and match over 250 items like general mills cereals, snacks, Betty Crocker mixes, Pillsbury items, Progresso soups.. you can go to http://www.albertsons.com/ for more info..
There is also a deal through General Mills and Nature Valley Granola bars..
NATURE VALLEY GRANOLA BARS Purchase between
- BUY (3) & GET $1.50....
- BUY(4) & GET $2.50....
- BUY (5) OR MORE & GET $3.50 on your next purchase (OYNSOPurchase)
General Mills/Betty Crocker* Fruit Shapes, * Fruit By The Foot * Fruit Gushers * Fruit Roll-Ups * Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz
- Buy (3) & get $1.50 OYNSO
- Buy (4) & get $2.50 OYNSO
- Buy (5) or more & get $3.50 OYNSOPurchase between 1/30/09 – 2/22/09
I went to the following sites to print off coupons
Then I used these coupons on the things I bought to save money.
- 4 boxes of cereals
- 2 brownie mixes
- 4 boxes of fruit roll ups
Total before discounts & coupons was $43.98
After my preferred savings deals and coupons my total was $19.77...the best part was the coupons it printed! I got..
- $10.00 of my next purchase
- $2.50 of my next purchase
- a $2.00 coupon for general mills cereals
Now I can go back...print more coupons and do it all again!
Highschool Musical 3!
If your house is anything like mine you have a few fans of Disneys High School Musical. The newest installment was released yesterday and I happened to find this money saving deal on my friends great blog http://fabulesslyfrugal.blogspot.com/ This is a printable coupon that will get you $5.00 off a DVD or $10.0 off of a blueray.I had a hard time getting the coupon to print but found I could using the following link....
I also found that there is a $5.00 rebate through Hillshire Farms..that link is
These are some great deals that I know I will be using! I hope they can help you too. If you want more great money savings tips visit
Monday, February 16, 2009
My sweet parents let me and the kids hitch a ride with them to Provo with a quick stop in Draper. We met my brother Rod and his family in Draper to attend the Draper Temple open house. It was a beautiful House of the Lord! It is so fun to see the different temples and to take the kids in so they can see where mom and dad sometimes ( not nearly enough) go. My favorite part of the tour was when we were in the sealing room where they had a couple explaining eternal families and Jonas threw himself on the floor because he wanted to go to his cousin who was on the other side of the room! Such Fun!
On Saturday my sweet nephew Rowen became the newest member of the church! My dad was able to baptize him...so fun! It had been a long time since he had done that.....like since my baptism!
After the baptism we went back to Rods for some delicious pancakes and some fun filled WII time! Rod always talks about being a "yoga master" so we decided he should show us some moves! We were all impressed but wanted to try it ourselves! My brothers girlfriend Tina and I tried the "dancer" pose....its not easy as it looks!
Once we were good and stretched we moved on to WII Hulahoop! Talk about funny! Everone got in on the fun....from my 3 yr old Jonas to my 60 something mom! I got some great videos for blackmail later!
My husbands family was also in town staying in a "vacation home" so we spent the night with them....all 17 of us! There were people and kids everywhere! When I got there I could not believe my eyes...or ears! They were.....doing Kareoke! Now I had a migrain brewing and was not to excited to spend the evening listening to them singing but after a while....and some good migrain meds...... I found myself singing along and having fun! Even my kids were getting in on the fun.....we even sang "Dancing Queen" together! It was great!
Meanwhile back in Boise and my poor hubby......
Whatever! Eric went to Jackpot for the night with Daniel (our brother inlaw who was also wifeless) He played pennie slots until early in the morning! Such a romantic Valentines Day! Who needs a special day....we celebrate our love ever single day!