Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Albertsons Deals & $5.00 off High School Musical 3

I just wanted to share some great deals I have found today!

Albertsons-
The new flyer came out today for Albertsons deals...these are good from 18-24.
Buy 10 and save $10!
This is one of those deals where the first time through you wont sace big....but the next time you will! you can mix and match over 250 items like general mills cereals, snacks, Betty Crocker mixes, Pillsbury items, Progresso soups.. you can go to http://www.albertsons.com/ for more info..
There is also a deal through General Mills and Nature Valley Granola bars..

NATURE VALLEY GRANOLA BARS Purchase between
  • BUY (3) & GET $1.50....
  • BUY(4) & GET $2.50....
  • BUY (5) OR MORE & GET $3.50 on your next purchase (OYNSOPurchase)

General Mills/Betty Crocker* Fruit Shapes, * Fruit By The Foot * Fruit Gushers * Fruit Roll-Ups * Fruit Roll-Ups Fruit Stickerz

  • Buy (3) & get $1.50 OYNSO
  • Buy (4) & get $2.50 OYNSO
  • Buy (5) or more & get $3.50 OYNSOPurchase between 1/30/09 – 2/22/09
Here is what I did....
I went to the following sites to print off coupons

Then I used these coupons on the things I bought to save money.

I bought

  • 4 boxes of cereals
  • 2 brownie mixes
  • 4 boxes of fruit roll ups

Total before discounts & coupons was $43.98

After my preferred savings deals and coupons my total was $19.77...the best part was the coupons it printed! I got..

  • $10.00 of my next purchase
  • $2.50 of my next purchase
  • a $2.00 coupon for general mills cereals

Now I can go back...print more coupons and do it all again!

Highschool Musical 3!

If your house is anything like mine you have a few fans of Disneys High School Musical. The newest installment was released yesterday and I happened to find this money saving deal on my friends great blog http://fabulesslyfrugal.blogspot.com/ This is a printable coupon that will get you $5.00 off a DVD or $10.0 off of a blueray.I had a hard time getting the coupon to print but found I could using the following link....

http://adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/television/highschoolmusical/couponoffer/?cmp=dmov_dvd_hsm3_url_hsm3offer

I also found that there is a $5.00 rebate through Hillshire Farms..that link is

http://www.gomeat.com/

These are some great deals that I know I will be using! I hope they can help you too. If you want more great money savings tips visit

No comments:

Post a Comment