Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Couponing sites....how I do it!

So I am having alot of people ask me what sites I am using so I thought I would just make a list with links to them so you can check them out yourself.
  • I like to check these sites about once a day or so just to stay on top of the deals, when there are good deals and alot of people know about them stock tends to run out quickly!
  • When printing out coupons that require you to enter personal info I dont mind using my actual address....if they want to send me something through the mail great...plus maybe if more people are using the maik system the stamps will stop going up!
  • I have a "junk email" set up that I use....I dont want alot of spam! You can set up an email account through gmail
  • Many of the sites will let you print out a coupon 2 times each before it stops printing them. The way to get around this is to use multiple computers...i go and use my parents. You can ask around to family and friends to find out who will let you use theirs!
  • Also ask family and friends who get the paper if you can have any coupons they are not going to use!

The Sites!

  • Pinching you pennies (PYP) is such a great resource! They have forums for most states with info on most of the stores sales, they also have alot of links to coupons. I love this site because they have alot of members who share the deals they find and how to do things...you can also ask questions and get an answer pretty quickly! I live in Idaho but check the Utah forum as well because they have more people sharing tips! To check this site out go here
  • Fabulessly frugal is a great blog that my friend has. She also uses PYP but also posts tons of other great finds that i never find on PYP. She has a great network of blogs that you can connect to...I am always finding out about free food coupons from her. She also posts about free rebates from Walgreens and other stores as well as redbox codes. This is a must read!
  • Another great site is a thrifty mom. She also shares tips and breaks down the sales go here to check it out!

These are the sites I most often use..I will add more as I find them...I'm still new to all of this! Sign up as a follower of my blog so you dont miss anything! I hope this helps! If you have any questions or comments I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment