Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's a BOY!


So it has been a while since I posted anything, and honestly I am not sure that anyone looks at my blog, but I have some time to kill so I thought I would do a post! We are now 21 weeks pregnant with baby #4 and final! We went in at 18 weeks and found out we are having another boy, bringing our total to 1 unhappy girl and 3 rambunctious boys. I ( and Eden) would have loved to even it out with another girl, but our eternal family evidently has 3 boys and 1 girl, so we are just very happy that he appears to be healthy! He was already 9 oz, which normal is about 7.5oz, so maybe he will be our football player! Now we are just trying to figure out a name! With all 3 of the other kids a name came very quickly and just felt right, but here we are 3 weeks later with no solid name! We have a few that we like, a few Eric likes, and a few I like, they are:
  • Jayden
  • Jude
  • Cole
  • McKay
  • McKell
  • Tate
  • Gabrielle

So if you have any suggestions or like one name more then another bring it on! I just want to have a name for this little man!

2 comments:

  1. I like Cole or Tate the best. Lots of cute ones to choose from though. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete