Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh to be 3 again!


I love to be a mom, especially being a stay at home mom, one of the reasons I do is because you get a front row seat to all the cute and funny things your kids do. my 3 yr old, Jonsas, really loves Iron Man, he loves to watch it, (I edit a bit) and he likes to pretend to be Iron Man. Well the other day he was flying around the house as Iron Man and he came in the room with no shirt on. He also had a paper airlane stuffed down the front of his pants and a stuffed animal hanging on for dear life, it was very cute. Then when he turned around I saw the funny part of his costume, he had stuck a pen right down his bum crack! I am sure to him it seemed a very logical place to put it, it fit just right! I am so glad I did not miss out on this chance to take a black mail picture for when he is older!

No comments:

Post a Comment